- 3FT (Single)
- 4FT (Small Double)
- 4FT6 (Double)
- 5FT (Kingsize)
- High Density Quality Memory Foam
- Hypo Allergenic
- Contours To your bodys natural shape
- Full Head to toe anatomical support
- Washable Zip cover - Unlike other sellers we provide a high quality removable zip cover
- Relieves pressure points across the body
- Suitable for any type of bed frame or base
- Compliant with all UK regulations including fire regulations
- Vacuum packed for ease of transportation and handling of product when taking to your bedroom
- 10" Memory Foam Mattress - 7" Reflex Foam with 3" Layer of Memory Foam On top
- Nasa Technology in our 6", 8", or 10" Memory Foam Mattress!!
Conveniently packaged the FTA Simplicity Mattress can be taken up awkward flights of stairs, small spaces, attic rooms, and if you collect in store it’ll fit in the back of your car.
Here, at FTA Furnishing Ltd, our great prices and excellent customer service have provided us with thousands of satisfied customers.
So know that when you choose us you can expect your item to be of the highest quality and dispatched quickly at the fairest price.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Health & Safety:
DO NOT jump on this bed frame.
DO NOT use this bed frame if any parts are missing, damaged or worn.
DO NOT use this bed frame unless all fixings are tightly secured.
Always use on a level, even surface.Please keep small parts out of reach of children Always use on a level, even surface.
Assemble in the room of use, assembly should be carried out with this item laying flat, not standing upright.
Assemble on a soft, clean surface to prevent damages. To remove the printed numbers on the pieces, use the eraser provided Periodically check all screws & fixings to ensure they are secure.
DO NOT push the item as this will damage the base. Always lift the item with two people to re position.
Keep any sharp objects away from the item.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
Door Step Delivery
Delivery Info: https://www.ftafurnishing.org/delivery-info
Any issues or anything missing or any problems whatsoever please contact us on 0115 9708963 or message via Website or Email to advise of any problems and our friendly team will promptly assist in resolving the issue for you.
We always resolve any issues for our customers so always contact us first before opening any return request, contact us via Websites messaging system or call us and we will be more than happy to help and resolve the issue for you.