Our Flynn bunk bed is a classic bunk bed made from solid pine wood with a white painted finish making it versatile for any bedroom décor and leaves you the freedom to style the rest of the room.
The bunk has two standard single beds and a four-step ladder. The headboards and footboards feature a traditional slatted shaker style design with safety rails on the top bunk.
The bunk can split into two single beds – which is great future-proofing when the time comes for your kids to be in their own rooms.
Need a mattress? We recommend no greater depth than a 16cm mattress for the top bunk for safety reasons as a mattress too great in-depth on the upper bunk will sit too high above the rails.
Age: Although bunk beds are suitable for children of most ages, it is generally recommended that the top bunk should be used by children aged 6 and upwards for safety reasons. The bottom bunk can be used from ages 4 and up.
Why bunk beds? Bunk beds are essentially 2 single beds in 1. They are stacked one above each other making them great space savers, especially if you have multiple children in the home and/or small rooms where you need to make the most of your bedroom space.
Bunk beds are also a classic design that have been around for decades ideal for kids and their sleepovers!
Comes flat packed for self-assembly.
Here, at FTA Furnishing, our great prices and excellent customer service has provided us with hundreds of satisfied customers.
So know that when you choose us you can expect your item to be of the highest quality and dispatched quickly at the fairest price.
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
Underbed height: 23cm
Height to top of bottom bunk: 75cm
Please allow a few cm's either way to be on the safe side.
Product Type: Bunk Bed
Assembly Required: Flat pack for home assembly
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Health & Safety
- DO NOT use power tools to construct this item
- DO NOT over tighten screws or bolts
- DO NOT use this product if parts are missing, damaged or worn
- DO NOT sit or stand on the product
- It is essential that this unit is fixed to a will with the fixings provided
- We recommend the use of the wall fixing provided for safety reasons .N.B. if in doubt please consult us or a qualified tradesperson.
- Always ensure the area to be drilled is free from hidden electricals, water and gas pipes.
- Keep any sharp objects away from the item.
- Never use scourers, abrasives or chemical cleaners. To clean wipe with a sponge of warm soapy water. Do not use solvent based cleaners or detergents as they can bleach or damage the product.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
1 MAN - Door Step Delivery
Delivery Info: https://www.ftafurnishing.org/delivery-info
Any issues or anything missing or any problems whatsoever please contact us on 0115 9708963 or message via Website or Email to advise of any problems and our friendly team will promptly assist in resolving the issue for you.
We always resolve any issues for our customers so always contact us first before opening any return request, contact us via Websites messaging system or call us and we will be more than happy to help and resolve the issue for you.