- Black / Antique Gold
- Stone White
- 3FT Single
- 4FT6 Double
- 5FT Kingsize
The Rebecca Bed will bring timeless style to your bedroom.
With beautiful curvature and a satin smooth black and antique gold or stone white finish, that will look elegant in modern, or traditional décor
A steel frame ensures sturdiness and durability, while a sprung slatted base gives extra comfort and a longer mattress life.
- Footboard Height - 66cm
- Gap under Siderail - 26.5cm
- Stone White is an Off-White Finish not Brilliant White
- Durable Powder Coated Finish
- Beautiful curvature
- A sprung slatted base ensures a comfortable night's sleep
Here, at FTA Furnishing, our great prices and excellent customer service has provided us with hundreds of satisfied customers.
So know that when you choose us you can expect your item to be of the highest quality and dispatched quickly at the fairest price.
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
202cm D x 95cm W x 111cm H
202cm D x 140cm W x 111cm H
210cm D x 157cm W x 111cm H
Please allow a few cm's either way to be on the safe side.
Product Type: Bed Frame
Slat type: Sprung
Assembly Required: Flat pack for home assembly
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Health & Safety
- DO NOT use power tools to construct this item
- DO NOT over tighten screws or bolts
- DO NOT use this product if parts are missing, damaged or worn
- DO NOT sit or stand on the product
- It is essential that this unit is fixed to a will with the fixings provided
- We recommend the use of the wall fixing provided for safety reasons .N.B. if in doubt please consult us or a qualified tradesperson.
- Always ensure the area to be drilled is free from hidden electricals, water and gas pipes.
- Keep any sharp objects away from the item.
- Never use scourers, abrasives or chemical cleaners. To clean wipe with a sponge of warm soapy water. Do not use solvent based cleaners or detergents as they can bleach or damage the product.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
1 MAN - Door Step Delivery
Delivery Info: https://www.ftafurnishing.org/delivery-info
Any issues or anything missing or any problems whatsoever please contact us on 0115 9708963 or message via Website or Email to advise of any problems and our friendly team will promptly assist in resolving the issue for you.
We always resolve any issues for our customers so always contact us first before opening any return request, contact us via Websites messaging system or call us and we will be more than happy to help and resolve the issue for you.