The Bella Bunk has a robust construction, crafted from solid pine and MDF in a choice of a white or anthracite lacquered finish.
Featuring a timeless panelled headboard and footboard, this space saving bunk is perfect for shared bedrooms and sleepovers.
- Crafted from solid pine and MDF
- Available in a White or Anthracite lacquered finish
- Beautiful panelled headend and footend creating a timeless design
- Space saving design suitable for shared bedrooms and sleepovers
Here, at FTA Furnishing Ltd, our great prices and excellent customer service have provided us with thousands of satisfied customers.
So know that when you choose us you can expect your item to be of the highest quality and dispatched quickly at the fairest price.
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
- 98cm D x 201cm W x 154cm H
Please do make allowance for a few cms either way to be on the safe side.
Product Type: Bunk Bed
Materials: Solid Pine with MDF
Assembly Required: Flat pack for home assembly
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Health & Safety
- DO NOT use power tools to construct this item
- DO NOT over tighten screws or bolts
- DO NOT use this product if parts are missing, damaged or worn
- DO NOT sit or stand on the product
- It is essential that this unit is fixed to a will with the fixings provided
- We recommend the use of the wall fixing provided for safety reasons .N.B. if in doubt please consult us or a qualified tradesperson.
- Always ensure the area to be drilled is free from hidden electricals, water and gas pipes.
- Keep any sharp objects away from the item.
- Never use scourers, abrasives or chemical cleaners. To clean wipe with a sponge of warm soapy water. Do not use solvent based cleaners or detergents as they can bleach or damage the product.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
1 MAN - Door Step Delivery
Delivery Info: https://www.ftafurnishing.org/delivery-info
Any issues or anything missing or any problems whatsoever please contact us on 0115 9708963 or message via Website or Email to advise of any problems and our friendly team will promptly assist in resolving the issue for you.
We always resolve any issues for our customers so always contact us first before opening any return request, contact us via Websites messaging system or call us and we will be more than happy to help and resolve the issue for you.