- 4ft6 (Double)
- 5ft (Kingsize)
Simple, sumptuous and stylish, the Lottie ottoman bed showcases a contemporary version of the classic fan-shaped headboard, perfect for adding a modern touch to your bedroom.
Gently winged and pleated, this bed will look sleek and modern in any room setting. The Lottie ottoman bed frame is upholstered in polyester with metal feet.
The ottoman base with gas lift arms gives the Lottie a gorgeous style with a practical edge. The gas piston strength on this frame is 600 N and can support mattresses up to the weight of 45kg, perfect for storing clothes, shoes, bedding and more.
Featuring a sprung slatted base to give natural bounce, this bed adjusts to where pressure is most exerted for greater comfort.
The maximum mattress weight to be used is 50kg.
Here, at FTA Furnishing, our great prices and excellent customer service have provided us with thousands of satisfied customers.
So know that when you choose us you can expect your item to be of the highest quality and dispatched quickly at the fairest price.
Please do make allowance for a few cms either way to be on the safe side.
Product Type: Bedstead
Slat type: Sprung Slatted
Assembly Required: Flat pack for home assembly
Number of Boxes: 3
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Health & Safety
- DO NOT use power tools to construct this item
- DO NOT over tighten screws or bolts
- DO NOT use this product if parts are missing, damaged or worn
- DO NOT sit or stand on the product
- It is essential that this unit is fixed to a will with the fixings provided
- We recommend the use of the wall fixing provided for safety reasons .N.B. if in doubt please consult us or a qualified tradesperson.
- Always ensure the area to be drilled is free from hidden electricals, water and gas pipes.
- Keep any sharp objects away from the item.
- Never use scourers, abrasives or chemical cleaners. To clean wipe with a sponge of warm soapy water. Do not use solvent based cleaners or detergents as they can bleach or damage the product.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
1 MAN - Door Step Delivery
Delivery Info: https://www.ftafurnishing.org/delivery-info
Any issues or anything missing or any problems whatsoever please contact us on 0115 9708963 or message via Website or Email to advise of any problems and our friendly team will promptly assist in resolving the issue for you.
We always resolve any issues for our customers so always contact us first before opening any return request, contact us via Websites messaging system or call us and we will be more than happy to help and resolve the issue for you.