- 4ft6 Double
- 5ft King
- Grey Velvet
- Silver Crushed Velvet
Mid-century Scandinavian furniture style meets luxe!
The Highclere is a beautiful yet simple bed frame upholstered in either a soft grey brushed velvet or a shimmery sumptuous silver crushed velvet.
The bed features a simple padded and tufted headboard design, and wood effect legs. The modern low footboard design helps make the room feel bigger and more spacious.
Here, at FTA Furnishing, our great prices and excellent customer service has provided us with hundreds of satisfied customers.
So know that when you choose us you can expect your item to be of the highest quality and dispatched quickly at the fairest price.
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
Double Bed (4ft 6")
- Width 143cm x Length 206cm
King Bed (5ft)
- Width 156cm x Length 218cm
Headboard Height: 100cm
Footboard Height: 38.5cm
Under-bed Clearance Height: 18.5cm
Please allow a few cm's either way to be on the safe side.
Product Type: Bed Frame
Slat type: Sprung
Assembly Required: Flat pack for home assembly
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Health & Safety
- DO NOT use power tools to construct this item
- DO NOT over tighten screws or bolts
- DO NOT use this product if parts are missing, damaged or worn
- DO NOT sit or stand on the product
- It is essential that this unit is fixed to a will with the fixings provided
- We recommend the use of the wall fixing provided for safety reasons .N.B. if in doubt please consult us or a qualified tradesperson.
- Always ensure the area to be drilled is free from hidden electricals, water and gas pipes.
- Keep any sharp objects away from the item.
- Never use scourers, abrasives or chemical cleaners. To clean wipe with a sponge of warm soapy water. Do not use solvent based cleaners or detergents as they can bleach or damage the product.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
1 MAN - Door Step Delivery
Delivery Info: https://www.ftafurnishing.org/delivery-info
Any issues or anything missing or any problems whatsoever please contact us on 0115 9708963 or message via Website or Email to advise of any problems and our friendly team will promptly assist in resolving the issue for you.
We always resolve any issues for our customers so always contact us first before opening any return request, contact us via Websites messaging system or call us and we will be more than happy to help and resolve the issue for you.