- 4ft6 Double
- 5ft King
The Dalkeith is a beautiful luxury-style bed frame upholstered in soft, sumptuous grey velvet. Mixing up traditional and modern design, the Dalkeith features traditional deep tufted head and footboards, in a contemporary cube-style design.
To finish it off, it features deep set crystal diamante studding. The bed frame features chrome effect feet and a sprung slatted base for ultimate comfort.
A truly beautiful addition for your bedroom with real wow factor. Available in double and king sizes, the dalkeith is the ideal bed if you are looking for that luxury hotel headboard look.
Here, at FTA Furnishing, our great prices and excellent customer service has provided us with hundreds of satisfied customers.
So know that when you choose us you can expect your item to be of the highest quality and dispatched quickly at the fairest price.
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
Double Bed (4ft 6")
King Bed (5ft)
- Width 158cm x Length 216cm
Headboard Height: 116cm
Footboard Height: 60cm
Please allow a few cm's either way to be on the safe side.
Product Type: Bed Frame
Slat type: Sprung
Assembly Required: Flat pack for home assembly
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Health & Safety
- DO NOT use power tools to construct this item
- DO NOT over tighten screws or bolts
- DO NOT use this product if parts are missing, damaged or worn
- DO NOT sit or stand on the product
- It is essential that this unit is fixed to a will with the fixings provided
- We recommend the use of the wall fixing provided for safety reasons .N.B. if in doubt please consult us or a qualified tradesperson.
- Always ensure the area to be drilled is free from hidden electricals, water and gas pipes.
- Keep any sharp objects away from the item.
- Never use scourers, abrasives or chemical cleaners. To clean wipe with a sponge of warm soapy water. Do not use solvent based cleaners or detergents as they can bleach or damage the product.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
1 MAN - Door Step Delivery
Delivery Info: https://www.ftafurnishing.org/delivery-info
Any issues or anything missing or any problems whatsoever please contact us on 0115 9708963 or message via Website or Email to advise of any problems and our friendly team will promptly assist in resolving the issue for you.
We always resolve any issues for our customers so always contact us first before opening any return request, contact us via Websites messaging system or call us and we will be more than happy to help and resolve the issue for you.