- 3ft Single
- 4ft6 Double
- 5ft King
A modern style metal bed frame with a curved headboard and footboard design that reflects the on-trend urban industrial style that is so popular right now.
The simple classic design of this metal bed means it will fit in seamlessly with any bedroom decor, whether it be modern, industrial, vintage, Scandinavian or traditional.
The bed frame is fitted with a sprung slat system to help enhance the natural bounce of your mattress.
Here, at FTA Furnishing, our great prices and excellent customer service has provided us with hundreds of satisfied customers.
So know that when you choose us you can expect your item to be of the highest quality and dispatched quickly at the fairest price.
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
Single Bed (3ft)
- Width 98cm x Length 198cm
Double Bed (4ft 6")
- Width 146cm x Length 201cm
King Bed (5ft)
- Width 159cm x Length 210cm
Headboard Height: 113cm
Footboard Height: 70cm
Height Under Bed: 28cm
Please allow a few cm's either way to be on the safe side.
Product Type: Bed Frame
Slat type: Sprung
Assembly Required: Flat pack for home assembly
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Health & Safety
- DO NOT use power tools to construct this item
- DO NOT over tighten screws or bolts
- DO NOT use this product if parts are missing, damaged or worn
- DO NOT sit or stand on the product
- It is essential that this unit is fixed to a will with the fixings provided
- We recommend the use of the wall fixing provided for safety reasons .N.B. if in doubt please consult us or a qualified tradesperson.
- Always ensure the area to be drilled is free from hidden electricals, water and gas pipes.
- Keep any sharp objects away from the item.
- Never use scourers, abrasives or chemical cleaners. To clean wipe with a sponge of warm soapy water. Do not use solvent based cleaners or detergents as they can bleach or damage the product.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
1 MAN - Door Step Delivery
Delivery Info: https://www.ftafurnishing.org/delivery-info
Any issues or anything missing or any problems whatsoever please contact us on 0115 9708963 or message via Website or Email to advise of any problems and our friendly team will promptly assist in resolving the issue for you.
We always resolve any issues for our customers so always contact us first before opening any return request, contact us via Websites messaging system or call us and we will be more than happy to help and resolve the issue for you.