- 4 Drawers
- 6 Drawers
Give yourself the best chance of having a tidy hallway with this practical, yet stylish shoe cabinet. The unit’s slender profile makes it ideal for a narrow corridor, but you’ll find plenty of space within for storing shoes, sandals and trainers, keeping them out of sight and off the floor.
The cabinet’s chic matt painted frame is accentuated by four pull-down compartments – each providing storage for two pairs of standard size men’s shoes. The profiled plinth arcs over the skirting board, allowing for a close fit to the wall.
Here, at FTA Furnishing, our great prices and excellent customer service have provided us with thousands of satisfied customers.
So know that when you choose us you can expect your item to be of the highest quality and dispatched quickly at the fairest price.
4 Drawer Cabinet
- Width: 1020mm
- Depth: 170mm
- Height: 900mm
6 Drawer Cabinet
- Width: 1020mm
- Depth: 170mm
- Height: 1265mm
Please allow a few cm's either way to be on the safe side.
Product Type: Shoe Cabinet
Materials: Particle Board
Number of Boxes:1
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Health & Safety
- This product should only be used on a firm and level floor.
- Keep small parts out of reach of children.
- Make sure the base remain in contact with the floor
- DO NOT use power tools to construct this product.
- DO NOT tighten screws until parts are assembled or as advised in this guide
- DO NOT over tighten screws or bolts.
- DO NOT use this product if parts are missing, damaged or worn.
- DO NOT sit or stand on the product.
- This is a slim unit so, for safety, it is designed to fix to the wall securely using the metal anti-tilt brackets (F). These are to prevent the cabinet tipping over and causing damage or an accident. It is essential for the safety of you and your children, the cabinet is not free-standing.
- N.B. When drilling the wall to fix the Anti-tilt bracket, always be sure the area to be drilled is free from hidden electrical wiring or gas / water pipes .
- Carefully assess the suitability of the wall to ensure that the fastening device will withstand the load and forces generated. Walls can be quite different in construction so fixings are not supplied - choose the most suitable fixing for your wall type - if in doubt consult an expert.
- Never use scourers, abrasives or chemical cleaners. To clean, wipe with a damp cloth. Do not use solvent based cleaners or detergents as they can bleach or damage the product.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
Door Step Delivery
Delivery Info: https://www.ftafurnishing.org/delivery-info
Any issues or anything missing or any problems whatsoever please contact us on 0115 9708963 or message via Website or Email to advise of any problems and our friendly team will promptly assist in resolving the issue for you.
We always resolve any issues for our customers so always contact us first before opening any return request, contact us via Websites messaging system or call us and we will be more than happy to help and resolve the issue for you.