The contemporary solid pine Wyoming bunk bed creates timeless style in its antique colour, suitable for a variety of décors.
A solid slatted base ensures a comfortable night's sleep for your kid's.
The Wyoming Bunk Bed accepts 2 Standard UK single mattresses.
Due to Bunk Bed Safety Regulations, only the Premier or Platinum Mattresses are suitable for use on the upper bunk.
- Accepts 2 Standard UK Single Mattresses (90cm x 190cm)
- Solid Pine Slatted Base
- Distance from floor to top of ladder - 108.5cm
- Conforms to BS EN 747:2012 Safety Standards
- To minimise the danger of falling from the top bunk, we recommend that the top of the mattress should always be at least 16cm below the top of the lowest part of the guardrail. Maximum mattress height for this bunk is 19cm
Here, at FTA Furnishing Ltd, our great prices and excellent customer service have provided us with thousands of satisfied customers.
So know that when you choose us you can expect your item to be of the highest quality and dispatched quickly at the fairest price.
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
203cm D x 100cm W x 150cm H
Please do make allowance for a few cms either way to be on the safe side.
Product Type: Bunk Bed
Materials: Solid Malaysian Hardwood
Assembly Required: Flat pack for home assembly
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Health & Safety
- DO NOT use power tools to construct this item
- DO NOT over tighten screws or bolts
- DO NOT use this product if parts are missing, damaged or worn
- DO NOT sit or stand on the product
- It is essential that this unit is fixed to a will with the fixings provided
- We recommend the use of the wall fixing provided for safety reasons .N.B. if in doubt please consult us or a qualified tradesperson.
- Always ensure the area to be drilled is free from hidden electricals, water and gas pipes.
- Keep any sharp objects away from the item.
- Never use scourers, abrasives or chemical cleaners. To clean wipe with a sponge of warm soapy water. Do not use solvent based cleaners or detergents as they can bleach or damage the product.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
1 MAN - Door Step Delivery
Delivery Info: https://www.ftafurnishing.org/delivery-info
Any issues or anything missing or any problems whatsoever please contact us on 0115 9708963 or message via Website or Email to advise of any problems and our friendly team will promptly assist in resolving the issue for you.
We always resolve any issues for our customers so always contact us first before opening any return request, contact us via Websites messaging system or call us and we will be more than happy to help and resolve the issue for you.