- 3ft Single
E2 Memory Spring Mattress (Medium)
Memory e-Fibre which rests on top of a deep e-Pocket 750* sprung core. Memory e-Fibre is arguably one of the most advanced fibre technologies to be used in a mattress and is a more environmentally friendly alternative to memory foam.
- e-Pocket 750* sprung core for superior support.
- Designed specifically for children.
- Eco design to help protect the future of our planet.
- Featuring eco award winning Advance e-Fibre™.
-Quick response Memory e-Fibre™ comfort layer.
- Energy boosting Infrared (IR) e-Fibre™.
- Breathable 3D border for increased airflow.
- 100% Foam free comfort layers, free from harmful chemical emissions.
- Easy care non turn mattress.
- Human made in the UK with a 5 Year guarantee.
Here, at FTA Furnishing Ltd, our great prices and excellent customer service have provided us with thousands of satisfied customers.
So know that when you choose us you can expect your item to be of the highest quality and dispatched quickly at the fairest price.
11. COREE2ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Product Type: Pocket Spring mattress
Materials: Guage: 1.6mm
Assembly Required: Flat pack for home assembly
Number of Boxes: 1
Mattress packed: W32 x L32 x H100cm
Mattress ready to use: W90 x L190 x D19cm
Packed weight: 15.6kg / 34.3lb
Product weight: 14kg / 30.8lb
- Interior: Infrared e-Fibre™ Advance e-Fibre™
- Ticking: IR-Energy Knitted
- Border: Polyester
Health & Safety:
DO NOT jump on this mattress.
DO NOT use this Mattress if any parts are missing, damaged or worn.
Always use on a level, even surface.
Assemble in the room of use, assembly should be carried out with this item laying flat, not standing upright.
Assemble on a soft, clean surface to prevent damages. To remove the printed numbers on the pieces, use the eraser provided Periodically check all screws & fixings to ensure they are secure.
DO NOT push the item as this will damage the base. Always lift the item with two people to re position.
Keep any sharp objects away from the item.DELIVERY & RETURNS
Door Step Delivery
Delivery Info: https://www.ftafurnishing.org/delivery-info
Any issues or anything missing or any problems whatsoever please contact us on 0115 9708963 or message via Website or Email to advise of any problems and our friendly team will promptly assist in resolving the issue for you.
We always resolve any issues for our customers so always contact us first before opening any return request, contact us via Websites messaging system or call us and we will be more than happy to help and resolve the issue for you.