- Grey & White
- Black & Walnut
Modern and sleek, the Lynx 2 door sliding wardrobe with mirror combines a high-gloss finish with bold silver detailing to make any space feel contemporary. Constructed from MDP (multiple density particleboard), this high-quality wardrobe features a sliding mirrored door plus an internal top shelf for additional bedroom storage.
Choose from a choice of four high-gloss lacquer colour options: white & grey, black, white, or black & white, or alternatively there is an additional colour option combining high-gloss lacquered panels with walnut paper foil: walnut & black. .
Here, at FTA Furnishing, our great prices and excellent customer service have provided us with thousands of satisfied customers.
So know that when you choose us you can expect your item to be of the highest quality and dispatched quickly at the fairest price.
Please allow a few cm's either way to be on the safe side.
Product Type: High Gloss Wardrobe
Materials: Plywood, Metal & Fabric
Slat type: Sprung
Assembly Required: Flat pack for home assembly
Other Info: The top shelf can support up to 15 kg of weight and the hanging rail can support up to 10 kg. The base panel of this wardrobe can support up to 20 kg of weight.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Health & Safety
- DO NOT use power tools to construct this item
- DO NOT over tighten screws or bolts
- DO NOT use this product if parts are missing, damaged or worn
- DO NOT sit or stand on the product
- It is essential that this unit is fixed to a will with the fixings provided
- We recommend the use of the wall fixing provided for safety reasons .N.B. if in doubt please consult us or a qualified tradesperson.
- Always ensure the area to be drilled is free from hidden electricals, water and gas pipes.
- Keep any sharp objects away from the item.
- Never use scourers, abrasives or chemical cleaners. To clean wipe with a sponge of warm soapy water. Do not use solvent based cleaners or detergents as they can bleach or damage the product.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
1 MAN - Door Step Delivery
Delivery Info: https://www.ftafurnishing.org/delivery-info
Any issues or anything missing or any problems whatsoever please contact us on 0115 9708963 or message via Website or Email to advise of any problems and our friendly team will promptly assist in resolving the issue for you.
We always resolve any issues for our customers so always contact us first before opening any return request, contact us via Websites messaging system or call us and we will be more than happy to help and resolve the issue for you.