The Morgan mid sleeper has so much to offer!
The beds’ clever multi-functional design features versatile storage options such as pull-out drawers and multiple coves and shelves. All these built-in features ensures all space under the bed is utilised, giving you a full bedroom storage solution within just the space of a single bed, clever!
- The drawers are ideal for clothing whilst the coves and shelves offer space for things like toys, books, and stationery.
- The desk pulls out which offers a space for study or play, and then pushes back under when not in use saving precious floor space and keeping the room tidy!
- The height of the bed is not as high as a typical bunk bed, it sits somewhere in the middle hence the name ‘mid sleeper’ and is a full single size (3ft) making this bed ideal for a wide range of ages.
Need a mattress? We recommend our 6" memory foam mattress for safety reasons because if the mattress is too deep on the upper bunk will sit too high against the safety rails.
Age: Although bunk beds are suitable for children of most ages, it is generally recommended that the top bunk should be used by children aged 6 and upwards for safety reasons.
Why a mid sleeper bed? – Mid sleepers and cabin beds are super versatile and multi-functional. They provide storage, sleeping, and study space all in one piece. Saving you space and the need for excess bedroom furniture. Their design lends themselves especially well for primary school children getting into the swing of learning.
Here, at FTA Furnishing, our great prices and excellent customer service has provided us with hundreds of satisfied customers.
So know that when you choose us you can expect your item to be of the highest quality and dispatched quickly at the fairest price.
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
Both top and bottom beds fit a standard UK single-size mattress (3ft)
Please allow a few cm's either way to be on the safe side.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Health & Safety
- DO NOT use power tools to construct this item
- DO NOT over tighten screws or bolts
- DO NOT use this product if parts are missing, damaged or worn
- DO NOT sit or stand on the product
- It is essential that this unit is fixed to a will with the fixings provided
- We recommend the use of the wall fixing provided for safety reasons .N.B. if in doubt please consult us or a qualified tradesperson.
- Always ensure the area to be drilled is free from hidden electricals, water and gas pipes.
- Keep any sharp objects away from the item.
- Never use scourers, abrasives or chemical cleaners. To clean wipe with a sponge of warm soapy water. Do not use solvent based cleaners or detergents as they can bleach or damage the product.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
1 MAN - Door Step Delivery
Delivery Info: https://www.ftafurnishing.org/delivery-info
Any issues or anything missing or any problems whatsoever please contact us on 0115 9708963 or message via Website or Email to advise of any problems and our friendly team will promptly assist in resolving the issue for you.
We always resolve any issues for our customers so always contact us first before opening any return request, contact us via Websites messaging system or call us and we will be more than happy to help and resolve the issue for you.