- Bunk Bed
This multi functional and ultra-secure bunk bed neatly separates into two single beds, and looks great with its slick metallic finish.
With an epoxy powder coated paint finish and beech coloured rubberwood post caps, this frame is available in silver.
The ladder can be positioned in a choice of two locations to provide ultimate flexibility.
Steel mesh bases allow for air circulation beneath the mattresses.
Here, at FTA Furnishing, our great prices and excellent customer service has provided us with hundreds of satisfied customers.
So know that when you choose us you can expect your item to be of the highest quality and dispatched quickly at the fairest price.
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS:
- Headboard Height: 1579mm
- Footboard Height: 1579mm
- Bed Width: 974mm
- Bed Length: 2013mm
Please allow a few cm's either way to be on the safe side.
Product Type: Bunk Bed
Assembly Required: Flat pack for home assembly
Number of Boxes: 1
Other Info: Maximum mattress height is 200mm. This frame is suitable for children only. The maximum weight load for each frame is 85 kg. Note: It is advised, the top bunk are not suitable for children under 6 years old.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Health & Safety
- DO NOT use power tools to construct this item
- DO NOT over tighten screws or bolts
- DO NOT use this product if parts are missing, damaged or worn
- DO NOT sit or stand on the product
- It is essential that this unit is fixed to a will with the fixings provided
- We recommend the use of the wall fixing provided for safety reasons .N.B. if in doubt please consult us or a qualified tradesperson.
- Always ensure the area to be drilled is free from hidden electricals, water and gas pipes.
- Keep any sharp objects away from the item.
- Never use scourers, abrasives or chemical cleaners. To clean wipe with a sponge of warm soapy water. Do not use solvent based cleaners or detergents as they can bleach or damage the product.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
1 MAN - Door Step Delivery
Delivery Info: https://www.ftafurnishing.org/delivery-info
Any issues or anything missing or any problems whatsoever please contact us on 0115 9708963 or message via Website or Email to advise of any problems and our friendly team will promptly assist in resolving the issue for you.
We always resolve any issues for our customers so always contact us first before opening any return request, contact us via Websites messaging system or call us and we will be more than happy to help and resolve the issue for you.