- Walnut & Black
- White & Grey
The combination of closed and open storage space in the Edgeware TV unit makes it a highly practical unit with clean lines for a contemporary style, this sleek and stylish design will look stunning in any style living room thanks to it’s high gloss facial.
Featuring 2 doors this is ideal for storing DVD’s plus an open compartment for electronic devices.
The maximum recommended size of TV to be used is 55".
Here, at FTA Furnishing Ltd, our great prices and excellent customer service have provided us with thousands of satisfied customers.
So know that when you choose us you can expect your item to be of the highest quality and dispatched quickly at the fairest price.
Please allow a few cm's either way to be on the safe side.
Product Type: TV Unit
Assembly Required: Flat pack for home assembly
Number of Boxes: 1
Other Info: The maximum recommended size of TV to be used is 55".
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Health & Safety
- DO NOT use power tools to construct this item
- DO NOT over tighten screws or bolts
- DO NOT use this product if parts are missing, damaged or worn
- DO NOT sit or stand on the product
- It is essential that this unit is fixed to a will with the fixings provided
- We recommend the use of the wall fixing provided for safety reasons .N.B. if in doubt please consult us or a qualified tradesperson.
- Always ensure the area to be drilled is free from hidden electricals, water and gas pipes.
- Keep any sharp objects away from the item.
- Never use scourers, abrasives or chemical cleaners. To clean wipe with a sponge of warm soapy water. Do not use solvent based cleaners or detergents as they can bleach or damage the product.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
1 MAN - Door Step Delivery
Delivery Info: https://www.ftafurnishing.org/delivery-info
Any issues or anything missing or any problems whatsoever please contact us on 0115 9708963 or message via Website or Email to advise of any problems and our friendly team will promptly assist in resolving the issue for you.
We always resolve any issues for our customers so always contact us first before opening any return request, contact us via Websites messaging system or call us and we will be more than happy to help and resolve the issue for you.