- Black Faux Leather
- Wheat Fabric
Inviting you to relax, the Regency Rise & Recline chair is the ultimate in comfort and features a motorised tilt feature for easy access. Upholstered in either polyester or faux leather (PU), the Regency Rise and Recline is available in either a black, as well as a polyester fabric in wheat colour option, and has a single motor providing an easy to use electric rise action, as well as a full reclining function.
- The maximum weight load for this chair is 120 kg.
Here, at FTA Furnishing, our great prices and excellent customer service have provided us with thousands of satisfied customers.
So know that when you choose us you can expect your item to be of the highest quality and dispatched quickly at the fairest price.
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
- Seat Height : 500mm
- Width : 840mm
- Seat Depth : 490mm
- Depth : 880mm
Please do make allowance for a few cms either way to be on the safe side.
Product Type: Occasional Chair
Assembly Required: Boxed for home assembly
Number of Boxes: 1
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Health & Safety
- DO NOT use power tools to construct this item
- DO NOT over tighten screws or bolts
- DO NOT use this product if parts are missing, damaged or worn
- DO NOT sit or stand on the product
- It is essential that this unit is fixed to a will with the fixings provided
- We recommend the use of the wall fixing provided for safety reasons .N.B. if in doubt please consult us or a qualified tradesperson.
- Always ensure the area to be drilled is free from hidden electricals, water and gas pipes.
- Keep any sharp objects away from the item.
- Never use scourers, abrasives or chemical cleaners. To clean wipe with a sponge of warm soapy water. Do not use solvent based cleaners or detergents as they can bleach or damage the product.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
1 MAN - Door Step Delivery
Delivery Info: https://www.ftafurnishing.org/delivery-info
Any issues or anything missing or any problems whatsoever please contact us on 0115 9708963 or message via Website or Email to advise of any problems and our friendly team will promptly assist in resolving the issue for you.
We always resolve any issues for our customers so always contact us first before opening any return request, contact us via Websites messaging system or call us and we will be more than happy to help and resolve the issue for you.